Most of us get stuck in #CairoTraffic for several hours everyday. We tend to get bored sitting in our cars, so here are some creative ideas you could do instead of just sitting there staring at your car’s windshield:
- Sound the horn repeatedly for 2 minutes while wondering why it isn’t making the traffic move any faster.
- Rant about it on Twitter.
- Start a conversation with the person in the car next to you.
- Pick your nose.
- Read a newspaper.
- See how far you could drive between 2 car lanes without hitting other cars’ wing mirrors.
- Drive between the same 2 lanes and count how many mirrors you break.
- Park your car in the middle of the street and go have a drink.
- Stare at the person in the car next to you.
- Wait till the person you are starring at notices you and pick your nose while continuing to stare at them.
- See how close you could get to the car in front of you without actually touching it.
- Have a meal.
- Pick a fight with the driver in the car in front of you because they aren’t close enough to the car in front of them.
- Try to change lanes as much as you can. Whenever a spot is empty in any lane, it’s yours!
- Get out of your car to check if you have a flat tyre. Get in your car and wait for 2 minutes. Repeat.
- Write a totally useless blog post as I’m doing right now.
Going through traffic is much easier now, right? You are welcome. But wait a minute, people don’t need all those ideas because that’s everything they are already doing!